- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
If You Like Arrested Development, You’ll Love Danny Green Almost Knocking Over Tim Duncan’s Ninja-Kid
It’s a show that’s always featured crazy reversals and stunning story arc reveals — though this most recent, Netflix-only season of Arrested Development is essentially built on intertwining story lines that eventually make sense of one another. Last night’s NBA Finals halftime show, featuring Danny Green and Tim Duncan’s children, felt a lot like that.
Green gave an interview with Doris Burke at halftime, then ran off at a near-gallop to the locker room. On his way there, he almost tripped over a small, seemingly unattended child:
This is how With Leather described the scene:
Danny Green… almost had his life ended when a CHILD NINJA appeared from out of nowhere and almost took him out. I don’t know why there is a child ninja roaming the halls of the AT&T Center, but he’s there, and you’ll never see him coming.
That’s a totally reasonable analysis of the situation, child ninja joke aside. When I saw it live, I thought, “Daww, that was cute, Danny Green almost ran a child over, and then waved at those other kids too.”
LITTLE DID WE KNOW: The source of that near-tragic (but mostly cute) moment was none other than Tim Duncan, having an even cuter Fathers Day moment with his children… including that very same same ninja-kid:
Next week: Ninja-kid learned his sneaky ways from Manu Ginobili, whose Game 6 flop inspires Chris Bosh to put on a sexually-ambiguous rendition of “All My Children: The Musical.”
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Peyton Manning's Greatest Quotes
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players