- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
As The NBA Bans LeBron’s Black Mask, D-Wade Gets Off Scot-Free With This White Spandex Onesie
Whether you liked it or not, you’ve got to admit LeBron’s Hannibal Lector-Eyes Wide Shut-Batman-Zorro-Darth Vader mask was pretty damn intimidating. Maybe that’s why this had to happen:
Spoelstra says LeBron will comply with NBA's request & choose from a selection of league-approved mask designs tonight
— Michael Wallace (@WallaceNBA_ESPN) March 1, 2014
Ugh, now we’ve got to watch him ball in a creepy clear mask? The Gary Oldman one from “The 5th Element”? Who makes these decisions and can they please hand down a ruling on Dwayne Wade’s Cirque de Soliel spring cycling collection?
Wade and LeBron (who was only wearing a helmet, no mask) participated in a Miami “Critical Mass” event, whereby wheel-enthusiasts take to the streets on the last Friday of every month, and travel en masse at a cruising speed of 12 mph — a speed you might say DOES NOT warrant a “Tron” suit.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts