- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
As The NBA Bans LeBron’s Black Mask, D-Wade Gets Off Scot-Free With This White Spandex Onesie
Whether you liked it or not, you’ve got to admit LeBron’s Hannibal Lector-Eyes Wide Shut-Batman-Zorro-Darth Vader mask was pretty damn intimidating. Maybe that’s why this had to happen:
Spoelstra says LeBron will comply with NBA's request & choose from a selection of league-approved mask designs tonight
— Michael Wallace (@WallaceNBA_ESPN) March 1, 2014
Ugh, now we’ve got to watch him ball in a creepy clear mask? The Gary Oldman one from “The 5th Element”? Who makes these decisions and can they please hand down a ruling on Dwayne Wade’s Cirque de Soliel spring cycling collection?
Wade and LeBron (who was only wearing a helmet, no mask) participated in a Miami “Critical Mass” event, whereby wheel-enthusiasts take to the streets on the last Friday of every month, and travel en masse at a cruising speed of 12 mph — a speed you might say DOES NOT warrant a “Tron” suit.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar