- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
As The NBA Bans LeBron’s Black Mask, D-Wade Gets Off Scot-Free With This White Spandex Onesie
Whether you liked it or not, you’ve got to admit LeBron’s Hannibal Lector-Eyes Wide Shut-Batman-Zorro-Darth Vader mask was pretty damn intimidating. Maybe that’s why this had to happen:
Spoelstra says LeBron will comply with NBA's request & choose from a selection of league-approved mask designs tonight
— Michael Wallace (@WallaceNBA_ESPN) March 1, 2014
Ugh, now we’ve got to watch him ball in a creepy clear mask? The Gary Oldman one from “The 5th Element”? Who makes these decisions and can they please hand down a ruling on Dwayne Wade’s Cirque de Soliel spring cycling collection?
Wade and LeBron (who was only wearing a helmet, no mask) participated in a Miami “Critical Mass” event, whereby wheel-enthusiasts take to the streets on the last Friday of every month, and travel en masse at a cruising speed of 12 mph — a speed you might say DOES NOT warrant a “Tron” suit.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship