- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Awesome Map Turns NBA Franchises Into Countries In Huge Game Of Risk
A Voronoi Diagram is a mathematical depiction of a series of points, broken down into regions based on proximity. Using the image below for example, the Trailblazers are the closest team to Northwestern Canada, Alaska, etc., so their region expands in that direction until it wraps around the globe and hits the Miami Heat’s territory.
Conversely, the New York Knicks are closely surrounded by franchises in all directions, making them the least proximate team in the league — whatever that means.
If anything, this map is just fun to stare at for a minute or two. Worst case scenario, however, and it’s a series of loosely defined borders in a global basketball war.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles