- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s How You Know The Bandwagon Is Filling Up: Tony Parker’s Ex-Wife Predicts Spurs In Five After Game 1
You might know her as “Eva Longoria,” but around these parts she’s called Tony Parker’s ex-wife. They were married once, but now they are divorced, and based on the fact that Parker was allegedly messing around with a teammate’s wife, it probably wasn’t the most amicable breakup. But maybe they’re cool now. We don’t know.
Regardless, it appears that Eva still has a soft spot in her heart for the Spurs. Or at least she revealed she did after they took Game 1 from the Heat last night.
Go Spurs Go! I say Spurs in 5!!!!
— Eva Longoria (@EvaLongoria) June 7, 2013
Maybe she always felt this way and just forgot to tweet it out before the series started. But you know the bandwagon is getting full when a player’s ex-wife is saying his team will beat the defending champions in a mere five games after they already took one.
As weird and ill-timed as Longoria’s text was, it doesn’t compare to the one Dick Vitale sent out in response.
— Dick Vitale (@DickieV) June 7, 2013
Yep. Bandwagon full. It sounds awkward as hell on there though, I’d rather walk.
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- The Year Of Serena Williams