- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s How You Know The Bandwagon Is Filling Up: Tony Parker’s Ex-Wife Predicts Spurs In Five After Game 1
You might know her as “Eva Longoria,” but around these parts she’s called Tony Parker’s ex-wife. They were married once, but now they are divorced, and based on the fact that Parker was allegedly messing around with a teammate’s wife, it probably wasn’t the most amicable breakup. But maybe they’re cool now. We don’t know.
Regardless, it appears that Eva still has a soft spot in her heart for the Spurs. Or at least she revealed she did after they took Game 1 from the Heat last night.
Go Spurs Go! I say Spurs in 5!!!!
— Eva Longoria (@EvaLongoria) June 7, 2013
Maybe she always felt this way and just forgot to tweet it out before the series started. But you know the bandwagon is getting full when a player’s ex-wife is saying his team will beat the defending champions in a mere five games after they already took one.
As weird and ill-timed as Longoria’s text was, it doesn’t compare to the one Dick Vitale sent out in response.
— Dick Vitale (@DickieV) June 7, 2013
Yep. Bandwagon full. It sounds awkward as hell on there though, I’d rather walk.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead