- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s How You Know The Bandwagon Is Filling Up: Tony Parker’s Ex-Wife Predicts Spurs In Five After Game 1
You might know her as “Eva Longoria,” but around these parts she’s called Tony Parker’s ex-wife. They were married once, but now they are divorced, and based on the fact that Parker was allegedly messing around with a teammate’s wife, it probably wasn’t the most amicable breakup. But maybe they’re cool now. We don’t know.
Regardless, it appears that Eva still has a soft spot in her heart for the Spurs. Or at least she revealed she did after they took Game 1 from the Heat last night.
Go Spurs Go! I say Spurs in 5!!!!
— Eva Longoria (@EvaLongoria) June 7, 2013
Maybe she always felt this way and just forgot to tweet it out before the series started. But you know the bandwagon is getting full when a player’s ex-wife is saying his team will beat the defending champions in a mere five games after they already took one.
As weird and ill-timed as Longoria’s text was, it doesn’t compare to the one Dick Vitale sent out in response.
— Dick Vitale (@DickieV) June 7, 2013
Yep. Bandwagon full. It sounds awkward as hell on there though, I’d rather walk.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts