- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LOL: “I’m A Really Nice Guy….” Says NBA Player Who’s Taking Up Ballet
In an effort to get more flexible, and also to soften up his image, Michael Beasley has apparently been doing pirouettes and side leaps in a dance studio somewhere.
He has also taken up ballet to transform his body and hired a public- relations agency to improve his image.
“I want everyone to know that I’m not this monster that they perceive,” he said. “I’m a really nice guy….”
He has played with childhood pal Durant and Wall in exhibition games across the country and also has incorporated elements of yoga, karate and, yes, ballet into summer workouts intended to make his body stronger, more limber and help ensure a long, productive career. He has dropped about 15 pounds after playing last season at 240 pounds.
As CBS points out, Beasley is by no means a bad guy, he’s just smoked a lot of weed and once got into an altercation with a fan during a streetball game.
But if he wants to make absolutely sure that people won’t think he’s a meathead, ballet is probably the way to go. Just be careful out there Mike, or this could be you:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions