- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Now There Are Big-Brand Redesigns For All 30 NBA Teams (And The Sonics)
The timing couldn’t have been better: Adam Silver was just talking about how we should expect advertisements on NBA jerseys within five years, and last week Behance user Dead Dilly released a new batch of “big-brand” redesigns that give us a scary yet compelling look into the future of marketing in the NBA.
We first saw Dilly’s work back in December and were blown away by the imaginative ways he spliced well-known companies and designers like GM, Supreme and Marc Jacobs with existing NBA jerseys. Now he’s got redesigns for all 30 teams, a few alternates and throwbacks like the Sonics and (Vancouver) Grizzlies.
Remember: Feel free to enjoy these, but be advised that they may become the standard within a generation. Though what would you prefer — a brand-engineered jersey, or a jersey with Adidas patches on its sleeves? At least these have character.
Check them out, and then check out the college versions:
(Note: Please help us fill in the brands we don’t know.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts