- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Now There Are Big-Brand Redesigns For All 30 NBA Teams (And The Sonics)
The timing couldn’t have been better: Adam Silver was just talking about how we should expect advertisements on NBA jerseys within five years, and last week Behance user Dead Dilly released a new batch of “big-brand” redesigns that give us a scary yet compelling look into the future of marketing in the NBA.
We first saw Dilly’s work back in December and were blown away by the imaginative ways he spliced well-known companies and designers like GM, Supreme and Marc Jacobs with existing NBA jerseys. Now he’s got redesigns for all 30 teams, a few alternates and throwbacks like the Sonics and (Vancouver) Grizzlies.
Remember: Feel free to enjoy these, but be advised that they may become the standard within a generation. Though what would you prefer — a brand-engineered jersey, or a jersey with Adidas patches on its sleeves? At least these have character.
Check them out, and then check out the college versions:
(Note: Please help us fill in the brands we don’t know.)
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee