- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Referee Bill Kennedy Calls A Foul Through Some Sort Of Expressive Dance Routine
Like his excitable Little League brethren, NBA referee Bill Kennedy must love his job. He gets to tell people they did something wrong, and he does it with as much demonstrativeness as possible. The way he called this foul on Stephen Jackson goes beyond what was necessary.
Geez, Bill Kennedy. Relax. We know this is an important game, which makes this fourth-quarter foul very crucial. But you don’t need to get all uppity about it.
Now, the people of Oklahoma City — those are some folks with reason to be excited. As of this writing, their Thunder
are minutes away from closing out a huge come-from-behind victory over the top-seeded Spurs, and are heading to the city’s first ever NBA Finals.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement