- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Referee Bill Kennedy Calls A Foul Through Some Sort Of Expressive Dance Routine
Like his excitable Little League brethren, NBA referee Bill Kennedy must love his job. He gets to tell people they did something wrong, and he does it with as much demonstrativeness as possible. The way he called this foul on Stephen Jackson goes beyond what was necessary.
Geez, Bill Kennedy. Relax. We know this is an important game, which makes this fourth-quarter foul very crucial. But you don’t need to get all uppity about it.
Now, the people of Oklahoma City — those are some folks with reason to be excited. As of this writing, their Thunder
are minutes away from closing out a huge come-from-behind victory over the top-seeded Spurs, and are heading to the city’s first ever NBA Finals.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts