- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Referee Bill Kennedy Calls A Foul Through Some Sort Of Expressive Dance Routine
Like his excitable Little League brethren, NBA referee Bill Kennedy must love his job. He gets to tell people they did something wrong, and he does it with as much demonstrativeness as possible. The way he called this foul on Stephen Jackson goes beyond what was necessary.
Geez, Bill Kennedy. Relax. We know this is an important game, which makes this fourth-quarter foul very crucial. But you don’t need to get all uppity about it.
Now, the people of Oklahoma City — those are some folks with reason to be excited. As of this writing, their Thunder
are minutes away from closing out a huge come-from-behind victory over the top-seeded Spurs, and are heading to the city’s first ever NBA Finals.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story