- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bill Russell To Young Baller: ’11 Championship Rings, Mother F@#$er’
Remember that time that Phil Jackson was asked to show his two Knicks championship rings on Twitter, and he responded by tweeting a picture of all 13 of his various NBA rings? That is how the Zen Master rolls, and tweets. Dickish humblebraggery. That is not how Bill Russell rolls, though. He is more curt.
We bring you this via a talk that ex-basketball-coach Johnny Bach gave to Sweden’s Sundsvall Dragons, your Swedish cousin Jonas’s favorite Swedish basketball team.
If you were wondering, yes, Bach’s use of the word “crusty” to describe Russell’s disposition is apt, despite its hilarity. And it opens up a world of possibilities, first bringing to mind the new, obvious nickname for Gregg Popovich: “Crusty the Coach.” Beat the Heat, Crusty.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Russell
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt