- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bill Russell To Young Baller: ’11 Championship Rings, Mother F@#$er’
Remember that time that Phil Jackson was asked to show his two Knicks championship rings on Twitter, and he responded by tweeting a picture of all 13 of his various NBA rings? That is how the Zen Master rolls, and tweets. Dickish humblebraggery. That is not how Bill Russell rolls, though. He is more curt.
We bring you this via a talk that ex-basketball-coach Johnny Bach gave to Sweden’s Sundsvall Dragons, your Swedish cousin Jonas’s favorite Swedish basketball team.
If you were wondering, yes, Bach’s use of the word “crusty” to describe Russell’s disposition is apt, despite its hilarity. And it opens up a world of possibilities, first bringing to mind the new, obvious nickname for Gregg Popovich: “Crusty the Coach.” Beat the Heat, Crusty.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Russell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts