- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Blake Griffin And Kate Upton Apparently A Thing Now
So who would you rather be? LeBron James on Thursday night, or Blake Griffin on Wednesday? Before you answer, please note that LeBron was hanging out with Drake, and Griffin was in the company of Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Kate Upton. Advantage: Griffin.
It happened in New York City, where Blake was seen on the town with Upton for dinner at Beauty & Essex, according to E! News. I’m not much for gossip, unless it involves Tiger Woods and a golf club protruding from the shattered back window of an SUV. But this is Kate Upton we’re talking about, and I feel rather possessive. All who date her must be cleared through this blog.
Blake, 24, showed up to meet a group of friends, including teammate DeAndre Jordan, around 10:30 p.m. wearing a navy and white button-down shirt and salmon-colored pants! Kate, 21, strolled in around 11:30 p.m., joining Blake and his pals while looking sexy in skinny jeans, a nice blouse and heels.
While everyone in the group, which included a few Beauty & Essex staffers who are longtime friends of Blake’s, appeared to be having “a great time,” it was the basketball star and Kate who were cozying up to one another in the club. A source says the pair “were cuddling and holding hands, although they were not seen making out. They seemed pretty cute together.”
Afterwards, Kate, Blake and his pals hit up Avenue nightclub, where a source says “they closed the place down!”
Blake Upton? Kate Griffin? Has kind of a Kim Kardashian-Kris Humphries vibe. I smell reality show.
Griffin tweeted a photo of himself with Jordan the next day — but no mention of Upton.
— Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin32) June 19, 2013
Fun fact: A bit surprisingly, Griffin has more Twitter followers than Upton. If they get married, they’ll have a combined empire of 2,679,464 followers. That’s a lot of power to wield: I pray they would use it for good, not evil.
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters