- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Blake Griffin Douses Fan With Water, Claims It Was Accidental. We Are Very Skeptical (VIDEO)
In case you missed it on Saturday, Blake Griffin had a craptastic (for him) effort against the Warriors in Game 1, fouling out after 19 minutes with 16 points. After collecting his sixth foul, Griffin stealthily dumped a cup of water into the face of a Warriors fan who was cheering his departure.
So wrong, and so hilarious, on so many levels.
Blake Griffin has plausible deniability.
— Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) April 21, 2014
Blake Griffin had 16 points in 19 minutes in Game 1. Griffin had never played less than 20 minutes in a game in which he wasn't injured.
— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) April 21, 2014
Afterward Griffin said it was all an accident, that the cup “wasn’t full” and that he apologizes, but it was “just water.” In other words, it was totally on purpose.
Own your water tossing, Blake. It’s not that serious. As for the fan, his name is Justin Wolf, and he reportedly thought it was inadvertent, and refreshing. The guy sitting next to him, however, disagrees.
Warriors fan Justin Wolf, who was sitting next to Will Meldman, believes Blake Griffin doused his friend on purpose.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) April 19, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Blake Griffin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts