- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Blake Griffin, High School Beast
Blake Griffin’s dunk-heavy act didn’t start with his NBA career. It didn’t even start during his college days at Oklahoma. Back in high school, Griffin was a five-star prospect, and as you can see above, one of his specialties was…dunking, and dunking often. As well it should have been. You’ve seen what he does now, so when no one else was even his size, it was a no-brainer to go hard to the basket. Though from what we can tell above, his dunks back then weren’t quite as forceful as they are now…good thing for those kids he was playing against, we guess.
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan