- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
For A Night, Lob City Annexed Salt Lake
The Clippers narrowly handed the Jazz their first home loss of the season last night, 105-104, thanks in large part to what might have been Blake Griffin’s best game of the season. Griffin scored a season-high 30, added 11 rebounds… and, of course, dunked a lot (with some assistance from Chris Paul). But that wasn’t the only way he scored. A sampling from a night that undoubtedly produced Griffin’s happy face:
The Clips have won three in a row now. They’re in first place in the Pacific. If you’d heard before the season an L.A. team was in first place in early December, you wouldn’t have been surprised. If you’d heard it was this one? As the saying goes, that’s why they play the games.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'