- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
For A Night, Lob City Annexed Salt Lake
The Clippers narrowly handed the Jazz their first home loss of the season last night, 105-104, thanks in large part to what might have been Blake Griffin’s best game of the season. Griffin scored a season-high 30, added 11 rebounds… and, of course, dunked a lot (with some assistance from Chris Paul). But that wasn’t the only way he scored. A sampling from a night that undoubtedly produced Griffin’s happy face:
The Clips have won three in a row now. They’re in first place in the Pacific. If you’d heard before the season an L.A. team was in first place in early December, you wouldn’t have been surprised. If you’d heard it was this one? As the saying goes, that’s why they play the games.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts