- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Blake Griffin Dunks On Timofey Mozgov, Eats His Soul (Video)
Blake Griffin should not be allowed to do things like this. Last night against the Knicks, the Los Angeles Clippers rookie put up 44 points, 15 rebounds, and two highlight-reel dunks (albeit in a losing effort). Timofey Mozgov, the victim of the more violent of the two dunks, is probably still curled up in a ball somewhere.
One thing I gathered from last night’s performance by Griffin: he is beastly. Someone who’s 6’10 should not be able to do some of the things he does – the spin on Danilo Gallinari looked like it was done by a two guard, not a power forward, and the Mozgov play was just… something. Still trying to find the words. David Stern seriously needs to get on the phone with Griffin and tell him to tone down his ungodly boomshakalas on Europeans, because at this rate they’ll all be humiliated out of the league.
In other news: break up the Knicks! They finished their West coast trip 3-1, and although their wins came against three of the West’s weaker teams (the Kings, the Warriors, and the lowliest of the low, the Clippers), a 6-8 record isn’t too shabby in the Eastern Conference nowadays.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!