- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Blake Griffin Dunks On Timofey Mozgov, Eats His Soul (Video)
Blake Griffin should not be allowed to do things like this. Last night against the Knicks, the Los Angeles Clippers rookie put up 44 points, 15 rebounds, and two highlight-reel dunks (albeit in a losing effort). Timofey Mozgov, the victim of the more violent of the two dunks, is probably still curled up in a ball somewhere.
One thing I gathered from last night’s performance by Griffin: he is beastly. Someone who’s 6’10 should not be able to do some of the things he does – the spin on Danilo Gallinari looked like it was done by a two guard, not a power forward, and the Mozgov play was just… something. Still trying to find the words. David Stern seriously needs to get on the phone with Griffin and tell him to tone down his ungodly boomshakalas on Europeans, because at this rate they’ll all be humiliated out of the league.
In other news: break up the Knicks! They finished their West coast trip 3-1, and although their wins came against three of the West’s weaker teams (the Kings, the Warriors, and the lowliest of the low, the Clippers), a 6-8 record isn’t too shabby in the Eastern Conference nowadays.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success