- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Another Day, Another Set Of Blake Griffin Monster Dunks
Yet again we have not one, but two Blake Griffin throw-downs worthy of your attention. These came from yesterday’s battle between the Clippers and the Spurs. The amazing thing about these dunks is that neither came courtesy of Chris Paul.
That’s right, it’s hard to believe that someone other than Paul can set Griffin up, but, behold, Mo Williams and Eric Bledsoe got in on the action on Saturday. Williams tossed a near-midcourt alley-oop to Griffin, allowing him to go up and over three San Antonio defenders. Later, Bledsoe lead a break, tossing the ball through his legs for a lengthy dunk.
It’s getting to the point where it wouldn’t feel natural if we went through an entire Clippers game without at least one Griffin highlight. Even with all this Linsanity going on, Griffin is still finding ways to get our attention.
Here’s the alley-oop:
The between the legs pass from Bledsoe (the call itself might be worthy of a post):
[video via IamaGM]
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco