- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Marcus Camby Sent Landry Fields Into The Eighth Row With This Flagrant Foul
You would think that the Portland Trail Blazers were upset over Mike D’Antoni resigning this afternoon, since they showed up at Madison Square Garden to take on the Knicks and, well, played some seriously uninspired basketball. Keep your heads up, guys. He’ll find work elsewhere.
It started off with the Blazers scoring just 29 points in the first half. Read that again, I’ll wait. That’s 29 points in the first half. It didn’t get any better from there, as a somewhat inspired Knicks team built a 30-point lead in the third quarter and pretty much carried that lead throughout.
The Blazers, who are another team in turmoil somehow made the Knicks look like a functional team even after the D’Antoni debacle. First, you have what can be conceived as the worst 4-on-2 fastbreak you may ever see. Just watch how ugly this ‘break was. Fundamentals, fellas.
Then, you had a moment of frustration from Marcus Camby who sent Landry Fields into the stands on a Knicks fastbreak attempt. Yeah, this one wasn’t pretty either. Camby got called on a “Flagrant 2″ on this one, which was certainly called for. Watch:
So see, Knicks fans, it could be worse. You could be the Portland Trail Blazers. Keep your heads up, fellas. As for the Blazers, well, at least you’re not Dwight Howard’s PR rep right now.
[videos via @Ben Golliver]
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Triple H Caught Red-Handed by Stephanie
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky