- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Brad Miller Cried As He Came Out Of His Final NBA Game, And It Was Fantastic
There’s a type of crying that isn’t allowed in sports (we call this the “Chris Bosh Locker Room Sniffle Sub-Division”), and there’s a type of crying that is allowed in sports (the “Vernon Davis Power Hug/Male Wail Hall-of-Fame”). Last night, Brad Miller was indoctrinated into the latter, and his Hall-of-Fame jacket was made of tears. A man’s tears.
Miller, the well-traveled big man and 2-time All-Star, ended his career last night in Minnesota. But not before hitting one last three.
And when it was finally time to come out, it all hit Miller at once.
Yes, we’d classify getting misty over 14 years of a job well done as the type of crying that’s acceptable in sport.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts