- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brad Miller Cried As He Came Out Of His Final NBA Game, And It Was Fantastic
There’s a type of crying that isn’t allowed in sports (we call this the “Chris Bosh Locker Room Sniffle Sub-Division”), and there’s a type of crying that is allowed in sports (the “Vernon Davis Power Hug/Male Wail Hall-of-Fame”). Last night, Brad Miller was indoctrinated into the latter, and his Hall-of-Fame jacket was made of tears. A man’s tears.
Miller, the well-traveled big man and 2-time All-Star, ended his career last night in Minnesota. But not before hitting one last three.
And when it was finally time to come out, it all hit Miller at once.
Yes, we’d classify getting misty over 14 years of a job well done as the type of crying that’s acceptable in sport.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy