- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brad Miller Cried As He Came Out Of His Final NBA Game, And It Was Fantastic
There’s a type of crying that isn’t allowed in sports (we call this the “Chris Bosh Locker Room Sniffle Sub-Division”), and there’s a type of crying that is allowed in sports (the “Vernon Davis Power Hug/Male Wail Hall-of-Fame”). Last night, Brad Miller was indoctrinated into the latter, and his Hall-of-Fame jacket was made of tears. A man’s tears.
Miller, the well-traveled big man and 2-time All-Star, ended his career last night in Minnesota. But not before hitting one last three.
And when it was finally time to come out, it all hit Miller at once.
Yes, we’d classify getting misty over 14 years of a job well done as the type of crying that’s acceptable in sport.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.