- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
BREAKING: LeBron James Leaves Another Guy Hanging
Oh, LeBron. You didn’t need to do this. This wasn’t like last time in Denver, when you’d won the game and the only way people could get their making-fun-of-LeBron fill was if you left some random guy hanging. This was a loss – and a loss to the Wizards, at that! You even generously missed a couple late threes, giving people a (stupid) excuse to (stupidly) revisit the (stupid) narrative about you not being “clutch.”
No, you didn’t need to leave another high five unreturned to inspire some good ol’ LeBron trash talk. But you’re a giving soul, LeBron, so you did this anyway:
Sure, sure, big important NFL sensation Robert Griffin is worthy, but guy you don’t know in a Sean Taylor Pro Bowl jersey? Like he’s not even there. Of course, in fairness, maybe this guy was coming on a little too strong. Reddit user tgeezy noticed this moment on TV, post-LeBron dap denial:
The plight of a man desperately seeking recognition from famous people. Oh well – it did look like the guy exchanged a few words with RGIII, for what it’s worth. And for those of you who prefer the moment in video form:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story