- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
BREAKING: LeBron James Leaves Another Guy Hanging
Oh, LeBron. You didn’t need to do this. This wasn’t like last time in Denver, when you’d won the game and the only way people could get their making-fun-of-LeBron fill was if you left some random guy hanging. This was a loss – and a loss to the Wizards, at that! You even generously missed a couple late threes, giving people a (stupid) excuse to (stupidly) revisit the (stupid) narrative about you not being “clutch.”
No, you didn’t need to leave another high five unreturned to inspire some good ol’ LeBron trash talk. But you’re a giving soul, LeBron, so you did this anyway:
Sure, sure, big important NFL sensation Robert Griffin is worthy, but guy you don’t know in a Sean Taylor Pro Bowl jersey? Like he’s not even there. Of course, in fairness, maybe this guy was coming on a little too strong. Reddit user tgeezy noticed this moment on TV, post-LeBron dap denial:
The plight of a man desperately seeking recognition from famous people. Oh well – it did look like the guy exchanged a few words with RGIII, for what it’s worth. And for those of you who prefer the moment in video form:
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers