- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This May Be The Most Athletic Play Of Brian Scalabrine’s Life
It’s a scientifically-proven fact that white benchwarming NBA players become crowd favorites more easily than any other type of player. Perhaps the best example of this category of player: the Bulls’ Brian Scalabrine, a.k.a. The White Mamba. And just think: Scalabrine gets that kind of reception when he so much as enters a game. When he actually makes a good play? And when the player he victimizes on that play is Kris Humphries? Forget it:
See, even the announcers can’t resist. And this wasn’t the delighted crowd’s only glimpse of Scalabrine last night: he played 23 minutes in the Bulls’ 110-95 win, chipping in five points, three rebounds, and four assists. Breakout stardom, we reckon, is just around the corner. Also, that video above, if you’ll notice, was uploaded by the NBA’s official Youtube account. Give the league credit for knowing what the people want.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'