- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
This May Be The Most Athletic Play Of Brian Scalabrine’s Life
It’s a scientifically-proven fact that white benchwarming NBA players become crowd favorites more easily than any other type of player. Perhaps the best example of this category of player: the Bulls’ Brian Scalabrine, a.k.a. The White Mamba. And just think: Scalabrine gets that kind of reception when he so much as enters a game. When he actually makes a good play? And when the player he victimizes on that play is Kris Humphries? Forget it:
See, even the announcers can’t resist. And this wasn’t the delighted crowd’s only glimpse of Scalabrine last night: he played 23 minutes in the Bulls’ 110-95 win, chipping in five points, three rebounds, and four assists. Breakout stardom, we reckon, is just around the corner. Also, that video above, if you’ll notice, was uploaded by the NBA’s official Youtube account. Give the league credit for knowing what the people want.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?