- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brian Scalabrine Wants To Help You Save Money On Your Electric Bill
Semi-ironic basketball player Brian Scalabrine is, by all accounts, a good dude. Not a good ball player, mind you, but a nice guy who distributes quality high fives and is given a few garbage time minutes every once in awhile, because, what the hell, why not. Now he’s really trying to give us a hand by starring in a viral video for a website that wants to help lower your electric bill. It’s dumb. But hey, thanks for the tip, Brian.
Power2Switch is an organization that informs people about electricity deregulation. And what better way to impart this helpful new information than by having Brian Scalabrine pretend to be good at things like parkour and telekinesis? (The message being that, if Brian Scalabrine can suddenly become good at basketball, then why can’t you become better at using electricity? Maybe?)
It’s evident that this site — which, it should be honestly noted, has a good cause — spent about two seconds working on this concept and getting the proper sound and video equipment together. But what’s more important: sound quality, or having a large, bearded man scream out “White Mamba!!!” over and over? Don’t answer that.
- Filed Under:
- Brian Scalabrine
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun