- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
PHOTO: NBA Coach Unknowingly Wears Tie With Swastikas On It
Now, he might have to answer a few questions about his wardrobe choices.
Scott wore a Gray tie during his interviews with the media, and some of the patterns on the tie resembled swastikas.
While it was no doubt an unfortunate mistake, it may have been helpful for a member of the Cavs PR team to have pulled Scott aside and said, “Hey coach… you know there’s swastikas on your tie?”
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Super Bowl Odds In The Lions' Favor