- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
PHOTO: NBA Coach Unknowingly Wears Tie With Swastikas On It
Now, he might have to answer a few questions about his wardrobe choices.
Scott wore a Gray tie during his interviews with the media, and some of the patterns on the tie resembled swastikas.
While it was no doubt an unfortunate mistake, it may have been helpful for a member of the Cavs PR team to have pulled Scott aside and said, “Hey coach… you know there’s swastikas on your tie?”
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'