- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
PHOTO: NBA Coach Unknowingly Wears Tie With Swastikas On It
Now, he might have to answer a few questions about his wardrobe choices.
Scott wore a Gray tie during his interviews with the media, and some of the patterns on the tie resembled swastikas.
While it was no doubt an unfortunate mistake, it may have been helpful for a member of the Cavs PR team to have pulled Scott aside and said, “Hey coach… you know there’s swastikas on your tie?”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story