- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
PHOTO: NBA Coach Unknowingly Wears Tie With Swastikas On It
Now, he might have to answer a few questions about his wardrobe choices.
Scott wore a Gray tie during his interviews with the media, and some of the patterns on the tie resembled swastikas.
While it was no doubt an unfortunate mistake, it may have been helpful for a member of the Cavs PR team to have pulled Scott aside and said, “Hey coach… you know there’s swastikas on your tie?”
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?