- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
PHOTO: NBA Coach Unknowingly Wears Tie With Swastikas On It
Now, he might have to answer a few questions about his wardrobe choices.
Scott wore a Gray tie during his interviews with the media, and some of the patterns on the tie resembled swastikas.
While it was no doubt an unfortunate mistake, it may have been helpful for a member of the Cavs PR team to have pulled Scott aside and said, “Hey coach… you know there’s swastikas on your tie?”
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'