- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Carlos Boozer Throws “As Bad A Pass As You Will See By A Pro”
It’s not clear who this pass was to, but we can say with certainty that it wasn’t meant for the 7th row of the Wells Fargo Center. And yet that’s where it ended up. The woes of the Bulls continue.
Midway through the second quarter, as Chicago was clawing its way back from an early deficit (again), Boozer caught the rock near the left elbow and looked across the court for a pass. Hilarity ensued.
Be sure to watch for classic reaction shots, from the guy who caught the ball to coach Tom Thibodeau, who says what everybody back in Chicago must be thinking.
For real, Carlos: this isn’t volleyball. Keep the ball on the court and maybe even in the basket — both of which will give you a better shot of keeping your team in this series.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee