- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Which Chris Kaman Gets A Ride On The “Booze Cruise”
We’re not trying to call him out or anything, but it’s not often we see Chicago Bulls power forward Carlos Boozer bring the pain. He tends to post, as they say, a “soft” 18 and 8 each night. Tonight, however, Hornets big man Chris Kaman got a ticket to ride, courtesy of Mr. Boozer. Ride what, exactly? Well the “Booze Cruise,” of course.
You can almost tell this was Boozer’s first rodeo, because he screamed as if he was Blake Griffin tearing off Kendrick Perkins’ head. Sure, the dunk was strong, but really it was “Boozer strong.” If this were a Blake Griffin dunk we’d probably be ho-humming. Then again, Griffin doesn’t have his own nautical nickname for his dunks. So, there’s that.
Yes, Boozer did get a technical foul for screaming at Kaman, but there’s no doubt that it was worth it. It might be some time before we see a scream-worthy dunk coming from Boozer.
[via Get Banged On]
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed