- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Which Chris Kaman Gets A Ride On The “Booze Cruise”
We’re not trying to call him out or anything, but it’s not often we see Chicago Bulls power forward Carlos Boozer bring the pain. He tends to post, as they say, a “soft” 18 and 8 each night. Tonight, however, Hornets big man Chris Kaman got a ticket to ride, courtesy of Mr. Boozer. Ride what, exactly? Well the “Booze Cruise,” of course.
You can almost tell this was Boozer’s first rodeo, because he screamed as if he was Blake Griffin tearing off Kendrick Perkins’ head. Sure, the dunk was strong, but really it was “Boozer strong.” If this were a Blake Griffin dunk we’d probably be ho-humming. Then again, Griffin doesn’t have his own nautical nickname for his dunks. So, there’s that.
Yes, Boozer did get a technical foul for screaming at Kaman, but there’s no doubt that it was worth it. It might be some time before we see a scream-worthy dunk coming from Boozer.
[via Get Banged On]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts