- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Carlos Boozer’s Hair is Looking Awfully, Well…Fake This Afternoon
We’d say “poor Carlos Boozer” (since his son’s rooting interests turned him into the butt of jokes everywhere just two weeks ago), but he seems to have brought this one on himself. Leading up to today’s Bulls-Celtics game in Boston, people started noticing that Boozer looked a little…off. Then pictures like the one above from our CJ Fogler and the one below from Tim Burke at Mocksession came out:
…and then it was open season. You had people saying it looked like it was drawn on with a pencil. You had people saying it looked like it was sprayed or painted on. You had people who just wanted to know why Boozer was doing this. Hell, no less than Funkmaster Flex weighed in.
So…was Boozer really faking? Sure looked that way. Here’s how his head normally looks. Here (again, by CJ Fogler) is what it looks like today:
Naturally grown in? We’ll leave that to you, but we, uh, have our doubts.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun