- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Carmelo Anthony Will Have A Bodyguard With Him Tonight In Boston
The New York Knicks play the Boston Celtics tonight in Boston, and Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett will both be playing. This is important because Honey Nut Cheerios and fighting near buses and creepy microphone-wielding spies. But it’s interesting because Boston fans are notoriously cruel and the Knicks-Celtics rivalry is finally becoming just that: a rivalry.
Knicks point guard Raymond Felton knows what’s coming:
“We know it’s going to be hostile. There’s going to be a lot of crazy things thrown at us…not objects but words.”
Therefore, Carmelo’s decided to bring his own bodyguard to Boston – you know, to protect him from the words – on top of the two already provided for the team. Not that ‘Melo doesn’t do this on occasion anyway, but this is Boston so Violence and Danger and Bad Blood. We’ll be sure to let you know whether or not he makes it out of Boston alive.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts