- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Carmelo Anthony Will Have A Bodyguard With Him Tonight In Boston
The New York Knicks play the Boston Celtics tonight in Boston, and Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett will both be playing. This is important because Honey Nut Cheerios and fighting near buses and creepy microphone-wielding spies. But it’s interesting because Boston fans are notoriously cruel and the Knicks-Celtics rivalry is finally becoming just that: a rivalry.
Knicks point guard Raymond Felton knows what’s coming:
“We know it’s going to be hostile. There’s going to be a lot of crazy things thrown at us…not objects but words.”
Therefore, Carmelo’s decided to bring his own bodyguard to Boston – you know, to protect him from the words – on top of the two already provided for the team. Not that ‘Melo doesn’t do this on occasion anyway, but this is Boston so Violence and Danger and Bad Blood. We’ll be sure to let you know whether or not he makes it out of Boston alive.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship