- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Carmelo Anthony Will Have A Bodyguard With Him Tonight In Boston
The New York Knicks play the Boston Celtics tonight in Boston, and Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett will both be playing. This is important because Honey Nut Cheerios and fighting near buses and creepy microphone-wielding spies. But it’s interesting because Boston fans are notoriously cruel and the Knicks-Celtics rivalry is finally becoming just that: a rivalry.
Knicks point guard Raymond Felton knows what’s coming:
“We know it’s going to be hostile. There’s going to be a lot of crazy things thrown at us…not objects but words.”
Therefore, Carmelo’s decided to bring his own bodyguard to Boston – you know, to protect him from the words – on top of the two already provided for the team. Not that ‘Melo doesn’t do this on occasion anyway, but this is Boston so Violence and Danger and Bad Blood. We’ll be sure to let you know whether or not he makes it out of Boston alive.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story