- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Carmelo Anthony Will Have A Bodyguard With Him Tonight In Boston
The New York Knicks play the Boston Celtics tonight in Boston, and Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett will both be playing. This is important because Honey Nut Cheerios and fighting near buses and creepy microphone-wielding spies. But it’s interesting because Boston fans are notoriously cruel and the Knicks-Celtics rivalry is finally becoming just that: a rivalry.
Knicks point guard Raymond Felton knows what’s coming:
“We know it’s going to be hostile. There’s going to be a lot of crazy things thrown at us…not objects but words.”
Therefore, Carmelo’s decided to bring his own bodyguard to Boston – you know, to protect him from the words – on top of the two already provided for the team. Not that ‘Melo doesn’t do this on occasion anyway, but this is Boston so Violence and Danger and Bad Blood. We’ll be sure to let you know whether or not he makes it out of Boston alive.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Proof That LeBron James is Juicing
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?