- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Carmelo Anthony Will Have A Bodyguard With Him Tonight In Boston
The New York Knicks play the Boston Celtics tonight in Boston, and Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett will both be playing. This is important because Honey Nut Cheerios and fighting near buses and creepy microphone-wielding spies. But it’s interesting because Boston fans are notoriously cruel and the Knicks-Celtics rivalry is finally becoming just that: a rivalry.
Knicks point guard Raymond Felton knows what’s coming:
“We know it’s going to be hostile. There’s going to be a lot of crazy things thrown at us…not objects but words.”
Therefore, Carmelo’s decided to bring his own bodyguard to Boston – you know, to protect him from the words – on top of the two already provided for the team. Not that ‘Melo doesn’t do this on occasion anyway, but this is Boston so Violence and Danger and Bad Blood. We’ll be sure to let you know whether or not he makes it out of Boston alive.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?