- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Carmelo Anthony Pretends To Be Made Of Wax, Terrifies Museum Visitors
Like Rosa Parks, Ronald Reagan and Spiderman before him, Carmelo Anthony has achieved a level of importance that allowed him to be cast in wax by Madame Tussauds in New York. Now you can meet the approximate wax representation of Carmelo Anthony and say things to his wax face that you would never say to his real face, like, “Pass the rock!” or “We gave up our whole team for you!” To celebrate this momentous occasion, Carmelo pretended to be his own wax figure and scared the shit out of tourists.
It would be very easy to make jokes here like, hey, Carmelo passes in this clip as much as he does during the game. Or, he’s got as much personality as his wax figure. Or, so this is what Carmelo is doing while LeBron is celebrating a championship? But we would never stoop so low as to make those kinds of jokes. We won’t even bring them up.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?