- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Carmelo Anthony Pretends To Be Made Of Wax, Terrifies Museum Visitors
Like Rosa Parks, Ronald Reagan and Spiderman before him, Carmelo Anthony has achieved a level of importance that allowed him to be cast in wax by Madame Tussauds in New York. Now you can meet the approximate wax representation of Carmelo Anthony and say things to his wax face that you would never say to his real face, like, “Pass the rock!” or “We gave up our whole team for you!” To celebrate this momentous occasion, Carmelo pretended to be his own wax figure and scared the shit out of tourists.
It would be very easy to make jokes here like, hey, Carmelo passes in this clip as much as he does during the game. Or, he’s got as much personality as his wax figure. Or, so this is what Carmelo is doing while LeBron is celebrating a championship? But we would never stoop so low as to make those kinds of jokes. We won’t even bring them up.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar