- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Caron Butler Is The Latest Guy To Be Fined $15,000 For Insinuating That He Has Large Balls
Caron Butler scored eight points in the Bucks’ come-from-behind victory over the Celtics last week. He celebrated a dagger three by doing the “Sam Cassell dance,” which is when you run back down the court holding an imaginary set of enormous testicles, to imply that you are a big man. It cost him $15,000:
This “obscene gesture,” as the NBA calls it, is nothing new. It dates back to “Major League II.” Kobe Bryant did it to the Spurs back in 2009. Marco Belinelli did it last year, although we already knew he was kind of a disgusting person. Eddie House and Josh Smith have done it as well.
What makes Butler’s version so obscene, in our book, isn’t that he did it — it’s that he did it while scoring one of his two buckets on the night. Bryant did it in the playoffs. Butler did it against one of the worst teams in the league in the second game of the season. Let’s keep our egos, and nut sizes, in check, folks.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts