- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Caron Butler Is The Latest Guy To Be Fined $15,000 For Insinuating That He Has Large Balls
Caron Butler scored eight points in the Bucks’ come-from-behind victory over the Celtics last week. He celebrated a dagger three by doing the “Sam Cassell dance,” which is when you run back down the court holding an imaginary set of enormous testicles, to imply that you are a big man. It cost him $15,000:
This “obscene gesture,” as the NBA calls it, is nothing new. It dates back to “Major League II.” Kobe Bryant did it to the Spurs back in 2009. Marco Belinelli did it last year, although we already knew he was kind of a disgusting person. Eddie House and Josh Smith have done it as well.
What makes Butler’s version so obscene, in our book, isn’t that he did it — it’s that he did it while scoring one of his two buckets on the night. Bryant did it in the playoffs. Butler did it against one of the worst teams in the league in the second game of the season. Let’s keep our egos, and nut sizes, in check, folks.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?