- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Celebrated Actor Speaks For All Of Us When He Tells NBA Players To Stop Acting
Of course it would be Gary Oldman — a man underappreciated for his fine character work — telling NBA players to cut it out. Much as he, Gary Oldman, sucks at basketball, you, NBA players, suck at acting. Let him explain.
Yes, he’s talking to you, Shaquille O’Neal. Shawn Bradley. Gheorge Muresan. Ray Allen. Rick Fox. Dennis Rodman. Wilt Chamberlain. Quentin Richardson. Darius Miles. And Shaq again, just for good measure. And so on.
(Plus, this list is about to get longer, what with that Chinese movie featuring Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony and Scottie Pippin on the horizon.)
Jimmy Kimmel Live has been all about the sports comedy lately. And we dig it. Keep it coming, Jimmy.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind