- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Celebrated Actor Speaks For All Of Us When He Tells NBA Players To Stop Acting
Of course it would be Gary Oldman — a man underappreciated for his fine character work — telling NBA players to cut it out. Much as he, Gary Oldman, sucks at basketball, you, NBA players, suck at acting. Let him explain.
Yes, he’s talking to you, Shaquille O’Neal. Shawn Bradley. Gheorge Muresan. Ray Allen. Rick Fox. Dennis Rodman. Wilt Chamberlain. Quentin Richardson. Darius Miles. And Shaq again, just for good measure. And so on.
(Plus, this list is about to get longer, what with that Chinese movie featuring Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony and Scottie Pippin on the horizon.)
Jimmy Kimmel Live has been all about the sports comedy lately. And we dig it. Keep it coming, Jimmy.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends