- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Celebrated Actor Speaks For All Of Us When He Tells NBA Players To Stop Acting
Of course it would be Gary Oldman — a man underappreciated for his fine character work — telling NBA players to cut it out. Much as he, Gary Oldman, sucks at basketball, you, NBA players, suck at acting. Let him explain.
Yes, he’s talking to you, Shaquille O’Neal. Shawn Bradley. Gheorge Muresan. Ray Allen. Rick Fox. Dennis Rodman. Wilt Chamberlain. Quentin Richardson. Darius Miles. And Shaq again, just for good measure. And so on.
(Plus, this list is about to get longer, what with that Chinese movie featuring Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony and Scottie Pippin on the horizon.)
Jimmy Kimmel Live has been all about the sports comedy lately. And we dig it. Keep it coming, Jimmy.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs