- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Celebrated Actor Speaks For All Of Us When He Tells NBA Players To Stop Acting
Of course it would be Gary Oldman — a man underappreciated for his fine character work — telling NBA players to cut it out. Much as he, Gary Oldman, sucks at basketball, you, NBA players, suck at acting. Let him explain.
Yes, he’s talking to you, Shaquille O’Neal. Shawn Bradley. Gheorge Muresan. Ray Allen. Rick Fox. Dennis Rodman. Wilt Chamberlain. Quentin Richardson. Darius Miles. And Shaq again, just for good measure. And so on.
(Plus, this list is about to get longer, what with that Chinese movie featuring Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony and Scottie Pippin on the horizon.)
Jimmy Kimmel Live has been all about the sports comedy lately. And we dig it. Keep it coming, Jimmy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts