- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Charles Barkley Calls The Pacers ‘Dogs’ And ‘Wussies’ And Things You Can’t Say On TV
The Indiana Pacers sucked it up yesterday, losing to the eighth-seeded Atlanta Hawks on their home court to kick of the 2014 playoffs. The loss wasn’t a surprise, however, since Indiana has been struggling since the All-Star break for reasons no one can truly explain. (Are they tired? Are they scared? Are they lonely? Are they not who thought they were?)
Today, Charles Barkley went off on the Pacers, calling them out for losing one game to a team they’ve struggled against this season. Overreaction? Yeah. But coach Frank Vogel might consider using this as motivational material — it could be the only thing he hasn’t tried yet:
Is the FCC okay with “pussies”? The word, I mean. We’ll never know. Thanks, Charles, for keeping this rant PG. Also, nice suit.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?