- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Bobcats Are The Hornets Again, Which Means Their Awesome Purple And Teal Uniforms Might Return. Which Reminds Us, This 1988 Uniform Reveal Video Is Fantastic.
The Charlotte Bobcats will not be an awful basketball team in 2014. Not because, like, they got good players and stuff, though. Becuase they’re changing their name back to the Charlotte Hornets. And because they are doing this, there is speculation that they will bring back their legendary purple, teal and white jerseys. If the Bobnets management is smart, they will do this. (So they probably won’t do this.)
Jimmy didn’t know that Jerry Seinfeld played for the Hornets!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts