- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Bobcats Are The Hornets Again, Which Means Their Awesome Purple And Teal Uniforms Might Return. Which Reminds Us, This 1988 Uniform Reveal Video Is Fantastic.
The Charlotte Bobcats will not be an awful basketball team in 2014. Not because, like, they got good players and stuff, though. Becuase they’re changing their name back to the Charlotte Hornets. And because they are doing this, there is speculation that they will bring back their legendary purple, teal and white jerseys. If the Bobnets management is smart, they will do this. (So they probably won’t do this.)
Jimmy didn’t know that Jerry Seinfeld played for the Hornets!
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'