- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Bobcats Are The Hornets Again, Which Means Their Awesome Purple And Teal Uniforms Might Return. Which Reminds Us, This 1988 Uniform Reveal Video Is Fantastic.
The Charlotte Bobcats will not be an awful basketball team in 2014. Not because, like, they got good players and stuff, though. Becuase they’re changing their name back to the Charlotte Hornets. And because they are doing this, there is speculation that they will bring back their legendary purple, teal and white jerseys. If the Bobnets management is smart, they will do this. (So they probably won’t do this.)
Jimmy didn’t know that Jerry Seinfeld played for the Hornets!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts