- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Charlotte Hornets New Uniforms Unveiled: How Do They Compare To The Old Gear?
Remember, this is how the Charlotte Hornets jerseys used to look:
See the new versions below. What do you think? They’re a little futuristic for our taste, but at least they don’t have sleeves. Also, gotta love the purple alternates (they’ll be the second team in the league with that option). You can watch Al Jefferson and Kemba Walker’s reactions, here.
(Alright, Eric here. The new purple jerseys are dope, but the rest kind of suck. WHERE ARE THE PINSTRIPES? PINSTRIPES ARE THE BEST. These colors are great, but you need to cut them a bit with some stripes — can’t have too much of a good thing. The numbers look really blocky. All of the lettering is off, really. That last one (which Kemba and company called “the best one”) is hard to look at for more than a second.)
Let us know what you think on Twitter and in the comments, since we’re no fashion experts.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row