- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Bosh Gets Mad At Call, Incidentally Spits On Court, Spawns Fantastic GIF
Chris Bosh, a modern science marvel as the last great hope for dinosaurs to repopulate Earth, is a GIF machine. He is a good, albeit inconsistent basketball player, but most of his value for SportsGrid comes from his GIFs. “ChrisBoshAccidentallySpitting.GIF” sounds like a pipe dream, but then you remember that he’s Chris Bosh. Anything is possible.
He achieved this feat last night, as his Miami Heat fell to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
The Boshosaurus doesn’t take kindly to poor officiating. Contrary to popular belief, the dinosaurs only became extinct because of Tim Donaghy’s asshattery.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Bosh
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts