- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chris Bosh Gets Mad At Call, Incidentally Spits On Court, Spawns Fantastic GIF
Chris Bosh, a modern science marvel as the last great hope for dinosaurs to repopulate Earth, is a GIF machine. He is a good, albeit inconsistent basketball player, but most of his value for SportsGrid comes from his GIFs. “ChrisBoshAccidentallySpitting.GIF” sounds like a pipe dream, but then you remember that he’s Chris Bosh. Anything is possible.
He achieved this feat last night, as his Miami Heat fell to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
The Boshosaurus doesn’t take kindly to poor officiating. Contrary to popular belief, the dinosaurs only became extinct because of Tim Donaghy’s asshattery.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Bosh
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends