- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Chris Bosh Gets Mad At Call, Incidentally Spits On Court, Spawns Fantastic GIF
Chris Bosh, a modern science marvel as the last great hope for dinosaurs to repopulate Earth, is a GIF machine. He is a good, albeit inconsistent basketball player, but most of his value for SportsGrid comes from his GIFs. “ChrisBoshAccidentallySpitting.GIF” sounds like a pipe dream, but then you remember that he’s Chris Bosh. Anything is possible.
He achieved this feat last night, as his Miami Heat fell to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
The Boshosaurus doesn’t take kindly to poor officiating. Contrary to popular belief, the dinosaurs only became extinct because of Tim Donaghy’s asshattery.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Bosh
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match