- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chris Bosh Gets Mad At Call, Incidentally Spits On Court, Spawns Fantastic GIF
Chris Bosh, a modern science marvel as the last great hope for dinosaurs to repopulate Earth, is a GIF machine. He is a good, albeit inconsistent basketball player, but most of his value for SportsGrid comes from his GIFs. “ChrisBoshAccidentallySpitting.GIF” sounds like a pipe dream, but then you remember that he’s Chris Bosh. Anything is possible.
He achieved this feat last night, as his Miami Heat fell to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
The Boshosaurus doesn’t take kindly to poor officiating. Contrary to popular belief, the dinosaurs only became extinct because of Tim Donaghy’s asshattery.
- Filed Under:
- Chris Bosh
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story