- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Chris Bosh Hit A Game-Winner, And Then Norris Cole Showed His Photobombing Skills Have A Ways To Go
With LeBron James and Dwyane Wade sitting out against the Spurs due to, um, “injuries” last night (and Mario Chalmers out too), the Heat turned to Chris Bosh a bit more than they usually do. And Bosh delivered. He posted 23 points and nine rebounds in all, and put an exclamation point on his performance with a game-winning three in the waning seconds:
Yeah, the Spurs were without Manu Ginobili, but that doesn’t compare to who the Heat were missing. All things considered, this was one of Miami’s most impressive wins of the season, and served as a reminder that they’re the team to beat for the entire league going forward. And you know what the Heat like to do to celebrate big wins (or any win, really): photobomb the crap out of teammates during postgame interviews.
Bosh is, of course, the undisputed photobomb champion, but given that he as the hero of last night’s game, he was the subject of the interview, so someone else had to take over. And as it turned out, LeBron and D-Wade took the night off from interview-ruining, too. So who would pick up the slack? Last night, it was up to some newer blood. You can wait until the end of the video below, or jut skip ahead to the 1:39 mark to see it:
Yes, in the absence of Chalmers, Cole logged a Heat-high 43 minutes last night, and he continued shoulder a heavy load even after the game ended. Of course, Cole isn’t near the photobomber that Bosh is (or LeBron, for that matter), but hey, only way to hone your skill is to put yourself out there and do it. It’s that kind of repetition that’s going to bring Cole’s basketball and photobombing skills to the next level. With some more practice, he could be a championship-level troll.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'