- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Bosh Is Selling His South Beach Mansion, Says You Shouldn’t Read Anything Into That
So why is Chris Bosh selling his $12.5 million South Beach home? Trouble with the neighbors? (I’m looking at you, Matt Damon).
In a move perhaps not fully thought out as it regards being a distraction in the NBA Finals, Bosh says he’s selling his 12,000-square-foot, seven bedroom home on North Bay Road of La Gorce Island. Immediately speculation turned toward Bosh moving on from Miami by opting out of his contract, or by trade, for next season.
But Bosh says he wants to finish his career in Miami, and that he’s moving because, um, he needs more space?
Bosh, however, stressed the decision was made with his family in mind, with his wife, Adrienne, expecting the couple’s second child, and not because of concerns about the direction of his playing career.
“Things change,” he said before the Heat practiced at the AT&T Center in preparation for Thursday’s Game 4 of the NBA Finals, with the Heat down 2-1 in the best-of-seven series. “It’s looking to see if another spot is open.”
Maybe he wants to move closer to a park.
Of course, in April Bosh’s home was burglarized to the tune of $340,000 worth of jewelry and other stuff. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Anyway, nice timing. Having the Century 21 lady leading open house tours through your home when your team is down 2-1 I’m sure gives all of greater Miami a huge dose of confidence.
However, the move is well-thought out regarding the new Superman movie out this week. As you see in the slideshow below, the interior of Bosh’s home is painted just like the inside of the Fortress of Solitude.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts