- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chris Bosh Is Selling His South Beach Mansion, Says You Shouldn’t Read Anything Into That
So why is Chris Bosh selling his $12.5 million South Beach home? Trouble with the neighbors? (I’m looking at you, Matt Damon).
In a move perhaps not fully thought out as it regards being a distraction in the NBA Finals, Bosh says he’s selling his 12,000-square-foot, seven bedroom home on North Bay Road of La Gorce Island. Immediately speculation turned toward Bosh moving on from Miami by opting out of his contract, or by trade, for next season.
But Bosh says he wants to finish his career in Miami, and that he’s moving because, um, he needs more space?
Bosh, however, stressed the decision was made with his family in mind, with his wife, Adrienne, expecting the couple’s second child, and not because of concerns about the direction of his playing career.
“Things change,” he said before the Heat practiced at the AT&T Center in preparation for Thursday’s Game 4 of the NBA Finals, with the Heat down 2-1 in the best-of-seven series. “It’s looking to see if another spot is open.”
Maybe he wants to move closer to a park.
Of course, in April Bosh’s home was burglarized to the tune of $340,000 worth of jewelry and other stuff. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Anyway, nice timing. Having the Century 21 lady leading open house tours through your home when your team is down 2-1 I’m sure gives all of greater Miami a huge dose of confidence.
However, the move is well-thought out regarding the new Superman movie out this week. As you see in the slideshow below, the interior of Bosh’s home is painted just like the inside of the Fortress of Solitude.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap