- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Chris Bosh Slams Early-Exiting Miami Fans: ‘Don’t Come To Game 7′
How’s your douchebag hangover, Miami?
You’ve read the stories, you’ve seen the tweets and laughed at the videos. Ever see Dustin Hoffman banging on the glass windows at the church in The Graduate? That was a large segment of the crowd at American Airlines Arena on Tuesday night, trying to get back in after they had departed early in Game 6.
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) June 19, 2013
If you’re a Heat fan who left early and you think the players didn’t notice, well, guess what? They did. Chris Bosh:
“For all those guys who left, make sure they don’t come to game 7,” Bosh said. “We only want the guys that are going to stay in the building for the whole game. You never give up. People gave up on us. They can stay where they are and watch the game at home.
“You cant get let back in after you leave,” Bosh said. “I know that, hell, I’ve been to games.You can’t leave a game and come back. It doesn’t make any sense. You left. That’s not punishment, that’s protocol.”
Of course proper punishment would be having the Heat down by 5 with 30 seconds remaining in Game 7 … and then actually losing.
Heat’s Bosh to early-exiting fans: ‘Don’t come to game 7′ [Sun-Sentinel]
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Arianny Celeste: The Hottest UFC Girl Ever?