- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chris Bosh Slams Early-Exiting Miami Fans: ‘Don’t Come To Game 7′
How’s your douchebag hangover, Miami?
You’ve read the stories, you’ve seen the tweets and laughed at the videos. Ever see Dustin Hoffman banging on the glass windows at the church in The Graduate? That was a large segment of the crowd at American Airlines Arena on Tuesday night, trying to get back in after they had departed early in Game 6.
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) June 19, 2013
If you’re a Heat fan who left early and you think the players didn’t notice, well, guess what? They did. Chris Bosh:
“For all those guys who left, make sure they don’t come to game 7,” Bosh said. “We only want the guys that are going to stay in the building for the whole game. You never give up. People gave up on us. They can stay where they are and watch the game at home.
“You cant get let back in after you leave,” Bosh said. “I know that, hell, I’ve been to games.You can’t leave a game and come back. It doesn’t make any sense. You left. That’s not punishment, that’s protocol.”
Of course proper punishment would be having the Heat down by 5 with 30 seconds remaining in Game 7 … and then actually losing.
Heat’s Bosh to early-exiting fans: ‘Don’t come to game 7′ [Sun-Sentinel]
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime