- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chris Bosh Slams Early-Exiting Miami Fans: ‘Don’t Come To Game 7′
How’s your douchebag hangover, Miami?
You’ve read the stories, you’ve seen the tweets and laughed at the videos. Ever see Dustin Hoffman banging on the glass windows at the church in The Graduate? That was a large segment of the crowd at American Airlines Arena on Tuesday night, trying to get back in after they had departed early in Game 6.
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) June 19, 2013
If you’re a Heat fan who left early and you think the players didn’t notice, well, guess what? They did. Chris Bosh:
“For all those guys who left, make sure they don’t come to game 7,” Bosh said. “We only want the guys that are going to stay in the building for the whole game. You never give up. People gave up on us. They can stay where they are and watch the game at home.
“You cant get let back in after you leave,” Bosh said. “I know that, hell, I’ve been to games.You can’t leave a game and come back. It doesn’t make any sense. You left. That’s not punishment, that’s protocol.”
Of course proper punishment would be having the Heat down by 5 with 30 seconds remaining in Game 7 … and then actually losing.
Heat’s Bosh to early-exiting fans: ‘Don’t come to game 7′ [Sun-Sentinel]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story