- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
“Who Wasn’t At The Club When Drake And Chris Brown Started Fighting?” – Tony Parker Edition
It’s time to start feeling really bad about where you were on June 7th, because everyone else in the universe was at W.i.P. in New York City, watching Chris Brown’s people and Drake’s people duel over the fair lady Rihanna. And in this epic battle, no one was safe — not even the Spurs’ own Tony Parker.
Project Spurs had this quote from Parker regarding the incident:
“I was quietly with my friends when a fight broke out. Bottles started flying everywhere. I tried to protect my girlfriend and I got everything,” Parker said, wearing sunglasses to hide the wound.
“The cornea is affected. I cannot do anything for seven days. Wear a therapeutic contact lens and I get drops. I was lucky, that I almost had to get stitches,” he added.
Good grief, Drake and Chris Brown, what madness hath ye wrought? When will this end? How many Spurs (or Spurs’ eyes, anyway) have to die before both of you realize that you are not Rihanna’s type (Drake) because you are not a bad enough person (Chris Brown, continuing to lower the world’s expectations of him with each day that passes)? She may be beautiful and talented, but the girl has lousy taste in men. Hopefully Tony Parker’s eye is the last casualty from this fight that we hear about – although Mary J. Blige, Trey Songz, Wale, and Ne-Yo have yet to come forward with any injuries, so you never know.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress