- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Paul Flopped His Way Into The History Books Last Night
We’re not sure why Chris Paul so egregiously flopped during Clippers-Kings last night. DeMarcus Cousins didn’t do anything, the teams have no bad blood, and there’s no distinct advantage to a foul call (which didn’t come anyway). But what we’re left with is a pained look on Chris Paul’s face, a no-call, and something to rival the Chris Bosh timber flop.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'