- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Paul Flopped His Way Into The History Books Last Night
We’re not sure why Chris Paul so egregiously flopped during Clippers-Kings last night. DeMarcus Cousins didn’t do anything, the teams have no bad blood, and there’s no distinct advantage to a foul call (which didn’t come anyway). But what we’re left with is a pained look on Chris Paul’s face, a no-call, and something to rival the Chris Bosh timber flop.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts