- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Craig Sager Interviews Kendrick Perkins Jr., Who Dresses Like Russell Westbrook
Because Craig Sager is a serious journalist, he only does the choice athlete interviews – and few are better than this one with Kendrick Perkins’ son.
Russell Westbrook’s fashion choices have become a frequent topic of conversation, including tonight’s shirt and especially this gem, and Craig Sager picked one of the kids playing basketball on the floor of the Chesapeake Energy Arena to interview after the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the San Antonio Spurs 109-103. He picked Kendrick Perkins Jr, who was dressed like Westbrook, and gave an outstanding interview.
When Vanity Perkins told Craig Sager that all Kendrick has to do is give him the scowl to make him be a good lad, I assuming she doesn’t mean this. This is absolutely the best interview with a child since this Ricky Rubio fan was interviewed by Robby Incmikoski of Fox Sports North.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?