- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Craig Sager Interviews Kendrick Perkins Jr., Who Dresses Like Russell Westbrook
Because Craig Sager is a serious journalist, he only does the choice athlete interviews – and few are better than this one with Kendrick Perkins’ son.
Russell Westbrook’s fashion choices have become a frequent topic of conversation, including tonight’s shirt and especially this gem, and Craig Sager picked one of the kids playing basketball on the floor of the Chesapeake Energy Arena to interview after the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the San Antonio Spurs 109-103. He picked Kendrick Perkins Jr, who was dressed like Westbrook, and gave an outstanding interview.
When Vanity Perkins told Craig Sager that all Kendrick has to do is give him the scowl to make him be a good lad, I assuming she doesn’t mean this. This is absolutely the best interview with a child since this Ricky Rubio fan was interviewed by Robby Incmikoski of Fox Sports North.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.