- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Craig Sager Interviews Kendrick Perkins Jr., Who Dresses Like Russell Westbrook
Because Craig Sager is a serious journalist, he only does the choice athlete interviews – and few are better than this one with Kendrick Perkins’ son.
Russell Westbrook’s fashion choices have become a frequent topic of conversation, including tonight’s shirt and especially this gem, and Craig Sager picked one of the kids playing basketball on the floor of the Chesapeake Energy Arena to interview after the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the San Antonio Spurs 109-103. He picked Kendrick Perkins Jr, who was dressed like Westbrook, and gave an outstanding interview.
When Vanity Perkins told Craig Sager that all Kendrick has to do is give him the scowl to make him be a good lad, I assuming she doesn’t mean this. This is absolutely the best interview with a child since this Ricky Rubio fan was interviewed by Robby Incmikoski of Fox Sports North.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'