- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Check Out Danilo Gallinari Make The SHOT OF THE CENTURY! (According To A Very Excited Announcer)
What a shot by Danilo Gallinari! And he got the foul! And gave Mike Dunleavy a bloody nose! Alright, so maybe the announcer got a bit carried away. This was probably not the shot of the century. But it was a heckuva shot – at the very least, one of the best of the year so far.
But seriously, keep your cool next time, announcer man.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts