- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Check Out Danilo Gallinari Make The SHOT OF THE CENTURY! (According To A Very Excited Announcer)
What a shot by Danilo Gallinari! And he got the foul! And gave Mike Dunleavy a bloody nose! Alright, so maybe the announcer got a bit carried away. This was probably not the shot of the century. But it was a heckuva shot – at the very least, one of the best of the year so far.
But seriously, keep your cool next time, announcer man.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights