- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Check Out Danilo Gallinari Make The SHOT OF THE CENTURY! (According To A Very Excited Announcer)
What a shot by Danilo Gallinari! And he got the foul! And gave Mike Dunleavy a bloody nose! Alright, so maybe the announcer got a bit carried away. This was probably not the shot of the century. But it was a heckuva shot – at the very least, one of the best of the year so far.
But seriously, keep your cool next time, announcer man.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production