- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Check Out Danilo Gallinari Make The SHOT OF THE CENTURY! (According To A Very Excited Announcer)
What a shot by Danilo Gallinari! And he got the foul! And gave Mike Dunleavy a bloody nose! Alright, so maybe the announcer got a bit carried away. This was probably not the shot of the century. But it was a heckuva shot – at the very least, one of the best of the year so far.
But seriously, keep your cool next time, announcer man.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?