- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Check Out Danilo Gallinari Make The SHOT OF THE CENTURY! (According To A Very Excited Announcer)
What a shot by Danilo Gallinari! And he got the foul! And gave Mike Dunleavy a bloody nose! Alright, so maybe the announcer got a bit carried away. This was probably not the shot of the century. But it was a heckuva shot – at the very least, one of the best of the year so far.
But seriously, keep your cool next time, announcer man.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy