- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Pacers’ Danny Granger: Derrick Rose Is “Like A Crazy Stalker Ex-Girlfriend”
The Indiana Pacers unexpectedly led for much of their Eastern Conference playoff opener against the top-seeded Chicago Bulls today, but the Bulls eventually prevailed 104-99. The main reason the Bulls escaped: the play of Derrick Rose, who despite a horrible outside shooting game (0-9 on threes) recorded 39 points, six rebounds, six assists, a steal, and somewhat remarkably, three blocks.
Such was Rose’s will to win, in fact (he drove to the basket so often and so effectively that he shot 21 free throws, making 19), that the Pacers’ Danny Granger could think of only one way to describe the prospective league MVP’s persistence…and if we were Rose (which would be pretty nice), we wouldn’t be sure what to think.
So congrats, Derrick. You’ve worked hard to make yourself one of the league’s best players, you willed your team to a win today, and your Bulls are a favorite to get to the NBA Finals. And for doing all that…you’re equated with Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. Makes all that dedication worth it, does it not?
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'