- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Daryl Morey Did Not Have A Good Fantasy Football Season
The Moreys had a very mixed fantasy football season. On the one hand, Mrs. Morey went undefeated and is potentially on her way to a league championship. But on the other hand, Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey begged, borrowed, and stole his way to 45 roster moves and a tied-for-last-place finish.
— Daryl Morey (@dmorey) December 12, 2012
To Morey’s credit, he has a sense of humor about his failure of a fantasy football season. And to his credit, his team did score the third most points in the league this year. But luck was apparently not on his side as his opposition scored the most points against him on the season.
Good thing this doesn’t apply to real life, where the Houston Rockets finished 34-32 last season, got rid of everyone except for three players, and are currently 11-11 this season. Oh wait…
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.