- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
PHOTO: David Lee’s Infected Elbow (Caution: Gross)
Lee collided with the Knicks’ Wilson Chandler during a game several weeks ago in what initially looked like a pretty run-of-the-mill boo-boo (Chandeler, for his part, had a tooth knocked out). But soon after, things got scary.
The elbow became infected, and according to Lee, doctors told him his career could have ended.
“This injury went from something that I thought was going to be a two day situation,” he told KNBR radio in San Francisco, “to all of a sudden they were saying we might have to cut your triceps muscle and you’re never going to play again, to you’re fine. It was a very scary situation, and I learned how serious infection can be.”
Here’s video of the collision that led to the gaping wound you see above:
[Photo via Hang Time]
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut