- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
PHOTO: David Lee’s Infected Elbow (Caution: Gross)
Lee collided with the Knicks’ Wilson Chandler during a game several weeks ago in what initially looked like a pretty run-of-the-mill boo-boo (Chandeler, for his part, had a tooth knocked out). But soon after, things got scary.
The elbow became infected, and according to Lee, doctors told him his career could have ended.
“This injury went from something that I thought was going to be a two day situation,” he told KNBR radio in San Francisco, “to all of a sudden they were saying we might have to cut your triceps muscle and you’re never going to play again, to you’re fine. It was a very scary situation, and I learned how serious infection can be.”
Here’s video of the collision that led to the gaping wound you see above:
[Photo via Hang Time]
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'