- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
PHOTO: David Lee’s Infected Elbow (Caution: Gross)
Lee collided with the Knicks’ Wilson Chandler during a game several weeks ago in what initially looked like a pretty run-of-the-mill boo-boo (Chandeler, for his part, had a tooth knocked out). But soon after, things got scary.
The elbow became infected, and according to Lee, doctors told him his career could have ended.
“This injury went from something that I thought was going to be a two day situation,” he told KNBR radio in San Francisco, “to all of a sudden they were saying we might have to cut your triceps muscle and you’re never going to play again, to you’re fine. It was a very scary situation, and I learned how serious infection can be.”
Here’s video of the collision that led to the gaping wound you see above:
[Photo via Hang Time]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts