- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The NBA Is Already Selling Brandon Knight’s Eroded Self-Confidence For $14.99
Brandon Knight isn’t technically dead – he’s still waddling around on Twitter with self-deprecating brush-off jokes – but his self-confidence is most certainly deceased. Sure, he’ll continue playing basketball and scoring points and playing neither shooting guard nor point guard, but he’ll never play defense in the paint again. No more drawing charges for this guy.
The NBA is capitalizing on this moment by selling you Brandon Knight’s basketball soul. You can tack him up right there on your wall, soon-to-be victim of one of the most vicious slam dunks ever, historically quantified as “that guy who DeAndre Jordan dunked on that one time.” And it’s only $14.99. Well, that’s only if you’re going for the 8 x 10 framed photo. If you’re willing to shell out a little more, say $39.99, you can bump it up to 20 x 24. You can’t put a price on someone’s life force, after all.
Here’s what you’d be buying:
Now get to that wallet-opening.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World