- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The NBA Is Already Selling Brandon Knight’s Eroded Self-Confidence For $14.99
Brandon Knight isn’t technically dead – he’s still waddling around on Twitter with self-deprecating brush-off jokes – but his self-confidence is most certainly deceased. Sure, he’ll continue playing basketball and scoring points and playing neither shooting guard nor point guard, but he’ll never play defense in the paint again. No more drawing charges for this guy.
The NBA is capitalizing on this moment by selling you Brandon Knight’s basketball soul. You can tack him up right there on your wall, soon-to-be victim of one of the most vicious slam dunks ever, historically quantified as “that guy who DeAndre Jordan dunked on that one time.” And it’s only $14.99. Well, that’s only if you’re going for the 8 x 10 framed photo. If you’re willing to shell out a little more, say $39.99, you can bump it up to 20 x 24. You can’t put a price on someone’s life force, after all.
Here’s what you’d be buying:
Now get to that wallet-opening.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story