- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The NBA Is Already Selling Brandon Knight’s Eroded Self-Confidence For $14.99
Brandon Knight isn’t technically dead – he’s still waddling around on Twitter with self-deprecating brush-off jokes – but his self-confidence is most certainly deceased. Sure, he’ll continue playing basketball and scoring points and playing neither shooting guard nor point guard, but he’ll never play defense in the paint again. No more drawing charges for this guy.
The NBA is capitalizing on this moment by selling you Brandon Knight’s basketball soul. You can tack him up right there on your wall, soon-to-be victim of one of the most vicious slam dunks ever, historically quantified as “that guy who DeAndre Jordan dunked on that one time.” And it’s only $14.99. Well, that’s only if you’re going for the 8 x 10 framed photo. If you’re willing to shell out a little more, say $39.99, you can bump it up to 20 x 24. You can’t put a price on someone’s life force, after all.
Here’s what you’d be buying:
Now get to that wallet-opening.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts