- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dennis Rodman Tweeted At Kim Jong-un, Asking Him To Free An American Sentenced To Hard Labor In North Korea
Kenneth Bae is a Korean-American man who was recently sentenced to 15 years of hard labor in North Korea. It’s bad enough to be sentenced to one year of hard labor or one year of living and doing soft labor in North Korea, so this is probably even more despicable than it sounds, if that’s possible.
So, the world’s best diplomat at boxing out, Dennis Rodman, is trying to help.
I’m calling on the Supreme Leader of North Korea or as I call him “Kim”, to do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose.
— Dennis Rodman (@dennisrodman) May 7, 2013
The strange thing is, this probably is our best hope. Seriously. It sounds ridiculous that Twitter and Dennis Rodman could force global justice from North Korea, but in a world where Dennis Rodman exists at all, anything is possible. No global problem is unsolvable and no material is unwearable, while “The Worm” patrols Earth.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.