- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dennis Rodman Tweeted At Kim Jong-un, Asking Him To Free An American Sentenced To Hard Labor In North Korea
Kenneth Bae is a Korean-American man who was recently sentenced to 15 years of hard labor in North Korea. It’s bad enough to be sentenced to one year of hard labor or one year of living and doing soft labor in North Korea, so this is probably even more despicable than it sounds, if that’s possible.
So, the world’s best diplomat at boxing out, Dennis Rodman, is trying to help.
I’m calling on the Supreme Leader of North Korea or as I call him “Kim”, to do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose.
— Dennis Rodman (@dennisrodman) May 7, 2013
The strange thing is, this probably is our best hope. Seriously. It sounds ridiculous that Twitter and Dennis Rodman could force global justice from North Korea, but in a world where Dennis Rodman exists at all, anything is possible. No global problem is unsolvable and no material is unwearable, while “The Worm” patrols Earth.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts