- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dennis Rodman Tweeted At Kim Jong-un, Asking Him To Free An American Sentenced To Hard Labor In North Korea
Kenneth Bae is a Korean-American man who was recently sentenced to 15 years of hard labor in North Korea. It’s bad enough to be sentenced to one year of hard labor or one year of living and doing soft labor in North Korea, so this is probably even more despicable than it sounds, if that’s possible.
So, the world’s best diplomat at boxing out, Dennis Rodman, is trying to help.
I’m calling on the Supreme Leader of North Korea or as I call him “Kim”, to do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose.
— Dennis Rodman (@dennisrodman) May 7, 2013
The strange thing is, this probably is our best hope. Seriously. It sounds ridiculous that Twitter and Dennis Rodman could force global justice from North Korea, but in a world where Dennis Rodman exists at all, anything is possible. No global problem is unsolvable and no material is unwearable, while “The Worm” patrols Earth.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?