- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Deron Williams, Man Of The People, Plays 1-on-1 On Brooklyn Streets
Something tells me when Nets brass first planned their move to Brooklyn, banking on the relocation attracting big talent, they had this exact video in mind. How’s Deron Williams adjusting to his new neighborhood, you ask? I’d say he’s doing just fine. Watch for yourself.
The video of the NBA star playing streetball with a few commoners who inevitably get schooled in front of tens of whooping bystanders isn’t a total rarity (except when said star is Kyrie Irving made up as an old man). And on the surface, there’s nothing particularly remarkable about this video, other than the fact that it should really get your juices flowing at the fact that pro basketball has been born anew in Brooklyn.
Folks, Brooklyn is a special place. It’s not all PBR and ironic beards, but a cultural hub where awesome things are always happening. Jay-Z could have told you that, and now this video can too.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- College Football's Top 10 Ugliest Helmets