- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Deron Williams Proves He Can Knock Kids Over Like Any Other Elite Point Guard
Deron Williams waited until after the NBA season finished to really spark up the Nets-Knicks rivalry. The Nets guard posted his first Instagram video where he pushed a kid to the ground for being a Knicks fan. Watch out for the Spike Lee of Instagram videos, who’s directing the clip off camera.
Now all the pressure is on Carmelo Anthony to respond by knocking down a Nets fan. Come to think of it, this could become a pretty vicious cycle of bowling kids over. Let’s hope this isn’t the next social media craze or there will be some seriously skinned knees this summer.
What are the pedestrians thinking that are walking past? Probably, Deron Williams is an asshole who pushes kids over. That’s the way to win the hearts and minds of New Yorkers.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts