- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There Were Two Great NBA Buzzer-Beaters Last Night
It was one of those special nights in the NBA where we got not one, but two buzzer-beaters. The first came by way of a 3-pointer by the hapless New Jersey Nets, courtesy of Jordan Farmar, to beat the Los Angeles Clippers. The other came via Derrick Rose as time was expiring to beat the Milwaukee Bucks. So, now we ask, which buzzer-beater was better?
The case for the Farmar beater was that this was, well, a three-pointer to give the send the New Jersey Nets a much-needed win over the Los Angeles Clippers. Again, the Nets beat the Clippers. Hard not to give Farmar the nod just because it resulted in a Nets win. Those don’t happen all that often. Watch:
The case for the Rose game-winner is, well, he just totally single-handidly broke down the Bucks defense and hit a clutch jumper. However, it was to beat the Bucks. Yawn, right?
So, what say you, Internet? Which beater was better?
[Rose video via The Big Lead]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts