- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
There Were Two Great NBA Buzzer-Beaters Last Night
It was one of those special nights in the NBA where we got not one, but two buzzer-beaters. The first came by way of a 3-pointer by the hapless New Jersey Nets, courtesy of Jordan Farmar, to beat the Los Angeles Clippers. The other came via Derrick Rose as time was expiring to beat the Milwaukee Bucks. So, now we ask, which buzzer-beater was better?
The case for the Farmar beater was that this was, well, a three-pointer to give the send the New Jersey Nets a much-needed win over the Los Angeles Clippers. Again, the Nets beat the Clippers. Hard not to give Farmar the nod just because it resulted in a Nets win. Those don’t happen all that often. Watch:
The case for the Rose game-winner is, well, he just totally single-handidly broke down the Bucks defense and hit a clutch jumper. However, it was to beat the Bucks. Yawn, right?
So, what say you, Internet? Which beater was better?
[Rose video via The Big Lead]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story