- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Derrick Rose To Have Knee Surgery On Monday: Reports Say He’s Probably Out For The Season
So Derrick Rose flew to Chicago from Portland today, and is scheduled to have surgery on the torn medial meniscus in his right knee on Monday. The prognosis, while not official, does not look good for his return this season. We realize that there is great wailing and gnashing of teeth by Bulls fans at present, but don’t shoot the messenger, people. Chicago Tribune:
[Bulls coach Tom] Thibodeau said how long Rose is out won’t be determined until [team surgeon Brian] Cole performs the surgery. But two sources close to the process indicated Rose’s camp is leaning toward having Rose’s meniscus reattached. While this is better for Rose’s long-term career, it also means a lengthier rehabilitation process of up to six months.
That would mean Rose would miss the remainder of the regular season.
Derrick Rose will have right knee surgery tomorrow. Torn meniscus should not keep him out for the rest of the year. pic.twitter.com/va2GGU7aNR
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Derrick Rose
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts