- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Derrick Rose To Have Knee Surgery On Monday: Reports Say He’s Probably Out For The Season
So Derrick Rose flew to Chicago from Portland today, and is scheduled to have surgery on the torn medial meniscus in his right knee on Monday. The prognosis, while not official, does not look good for his return this season. We realize that there is great wailing and gnashing of teeth by Bulls fans at present, but don’t shoot the messenger, people. Chicago Tribune:
[Bulls coach Tom] Thibodeau said how long Rose is out won’t be determined until [team surgeon Brian] Cole performs the surgery. But two sources close to the process indicated Rose’s camp is leaning toward having Rose’s meniscus reattached. While this is better for Rose’s long-term career, it also means a lengthier rehabilitation process of up to six months.
That would mean Rose would miss the remainder of the regular season.
Derrick Rose will have right knee surgery tomorrow. Torn meniscus should not keep him out for the rest of the year. pic.twitter.com/va2GGU7aNR
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Derrick Rose
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?