- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Like The Coziest Of Strip Clubs, DeShawn Stevenson’s Kitchen Has An ATM In It
You think you know what bling is? You have no idea. There seems to be some sort of cover to get into DeShawn Stevenson’s kitchen, so you need straight cash, and a lot of it. No fears if you only have your debit card, though — as long as you don’t mind a small fee.
For real, though, an ATM in the kitchen? Is getting cash out from the bank that much of an inconvenience? This ostentatious stuntin’ might be the kind of thing that sends people like Allen Iverson into bankruptcy. Or, if Stevenson is the one collecting those withdrawal fees, it’s totally genius and he’ll be rolling in it forever.
- Filed Under:
- deshawn stevenson
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story