- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Like The Coziest Of Strip Clubs, DeShawn Stevenson’s Kitchen Has An ATM In It
You think you know what bling is? You have no idea. There seems to be some sort of cover to get into DeShawn Stevenson’s kitchen, so you need straight cash, and a lot of it. No fears if you only have your debit card, though — as long as you don’t mind a small fee.
For real, though, an ATM in the kitchen? Is getting cash out from the bank that much of an inconvenience? This ostentatious stuntin’ might be the kind of thing that sends people like Allen Iverson into bankruptcy. Or, if Stevenson is the one collecting those withdrawal fees, it’s totally genius and he’ll be rolling in it forever.
- Filed Under:
- deshawn stevenson
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead