- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Like The Coziest Of Strip Clubs, DeShawn Stevenson’s Kitchen Has An ATM In It
You think you know what bling is? You have no idea. There seems to be some sort of cover to get into DeShawn Stevenson’s kitchen, so you need straight cash, and a lot of it. No fears if you only have your debit card, though — as long as you don’t mind a small fee.
For real, though, an ATM in the kitchen? Is getting cash out from the bank that much of an inconvenience? This ostentatious stuntin’ might be the kind of thing that sends people like Allen Iverson into bankruptcy. Or, if Stevenson is the one collecting those withdrawal fees, it’s totally genius and he’ll be rolling in it forever.
- Filed Under:
- deshawn stevenson
- 25 Hottest Celebrity NHL WAGs
- Fighting Like A Baby: Worst Babyface In Wrestling
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Anaheim Ducks Fans Organize Flash Mob