- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Like The Coziest Of Strip Clubs, DeShawn Stevenson’s Kitchen Has An ATM In It
You think you know what bling is? You have no idea. There seems to be some sort of cover to get into DeShawn Stevenson’s kitchen, so you need straight cash, and a lot of it. No fears if you only have your debit card, though — as long as you don’t mind a small fee.
For real, though, an ATM in the kitchen? Is getting cash out from the bank that much of an inconvenience? This ostentatious stuntin’ might be the kind of thing that sends people like Allen Iverson into bankruptcy. Or, if Stevenson is the one collecting those withdrawal fees, it’s totally genius and he’ll be rolling in it forever.
- Filed Under:
- deshawn stevenson
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'