- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Like The Coziest Of Strip Clubs, DeShawn Stevenson’s Kitchen Has An ATM In It
You think you know what bling is? You have no idea. There seems to be some sort of cover to get into DeShawn Stevenson’s kitchen, so you need straight cash, and a lot of it. No fears if you only have your debit card, though — as long as you don’t mind a small fee.
For real, though, an ATM in the kitchen? Is getting cash out from the bank that much of an inconvenience? This ostentatious stuntin’ might be the kind of thing that sends people like Allen Iverson into bankruptcy. Or, if Stevenson is the one collecting those withdrawal fees, it’s totally genius and he’ll be rolling in it forever.
- Filed Under:
- deshawn stevenson
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama