- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Despite The Fact That He’s Dunking On Children, This Jeremy Evans Yam Is Amazing
We already knew that Utah’s Jeremy Evans, dunk contest champion, could dunk. We could have probably guessed that children would offer no good defense against a 6′ 9″ NBA player, who can dunk. Still — this is a great dunk.
Good on that kid for going up to challenge Evans. He’s truly the Brandon Knight of his class.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy