- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dirk Nowitzki, Mavericks Fans Sing “We Are The Champions”
NBA Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki led the crowd in a rousing rendition of “We Are The Champions” during the Mavs’ victory parade today. It was a spirited performance, and we’ve managed to get our hands on an exclusive copy of Dirk’s lyrics.
“WEEE AHHHR DE CHAMPIONS
WEEE AHHHR DE CHAMPIONS
NOOO TIME FORRR LOSAHRS
CUZ WEEE AHHHR DE CHAMPIONS
OF DE WUHHHHRLLLD.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts