- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dirk Nowitzki, Mavericks Fans Sing “We Are The Champions”
NBA Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki led the crowd in a rousing rendition of “We Are The Champions” during the Mavs’ victory parade today. It was a spirited performance, and we’ve managed to get our hands on an exclusive copy of Dirk’s lyrics.
“WEEE AHHHR DE CHAMPIONS
WEEE AHHHR DE CHAMPIONS
NOOO TIME FORRR LOSAHRS
CUZ WEEE AHHHR DE CHAMPIONS
OF DE WUHHHHRLLLD.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts